Funny Break Up Quotes


"Breaking up is just like
having the worst nightmare after
having the best dream"

"I can't escape the thought of you.
Even in my dreams you are there.
It's not fair how you are gone,
and how you're moving on so fast,
while I am still living in the past"

"I don't know what to do now that we're apart;
I don't know how to live without the other half of my heart"


The truth is, it's easy to fall in love but hard to get over a break up; and such emotional break up quotes basically do nothing good, rather make really impossible to let things go. No doubt, this phase can be extremely painful for the couple, especially for the person who did not instigate the breakup. But how long one can mourn for it? Gone are those days when the person used to spend days and nights crying and remembering those beautiful and loving memories. It's time to move on and start a new life. I know, it is going to be difficult, but since it is said, "laughter is the best medicine", below are some funny quotes related to break ups, that will help to bring a new light of hope and happiness in your life, and will also release that stress and pain you must be going through for so long.

Funny Quotes

"I discovered I have a mild form of epilepsy and you bring on attacks because you make me too excited to be around you." Anonymous

"I have a pet dog, he kisses like you, his breath is like yours, he pants like you. I love him dearly but I wouldn't want to marry him. Let's part before this goes any farther." Anonymous

"We just grew apart, I don't need you anymore." Anonymous

"Hate is such a luxurious emotion, it can only be spent on one we love." Bob Udkoff

"You mean more to me than life itself - but I'm suicidal." Anonymous

"Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience." Victoria Holt

"I want someone who can buy me a new car." Anonymous

"Is there a cure for a broken heart? Only time can heal your broken heart, just as time can heal his broken arms and legs." Miss Piggy

"You're too young for me. I mean, too old. We're the same age? Well, that doesn't work for me, either." Anonymous

"My dog is having puppies and I need to take a year off in order to train them to attack your picture." Anonymous

"This just isn't for me. Nothing personal. I want to be able to tell people - I'm single." Anonymous

"One way to break up any kind of tension is good deep breathing." Byron Nelson

"You talked about the future, and that freaked me out. It makes me sick to think about it." Anonymous

"Men are a luxury, not a necessity." Cher

"My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn't want him to." Rita Rudner

"I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was, "You'll never find anyone like me again!" I'm thinking, "I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?" Anonymous

"The best revenge against a woman who steals your man from you is to let her keep him." Unknown

"I'm so miserable without you, it's almost as if you're here!" Billy Ray Cyrus

"My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil" Unknown

I hope these quotes would help you overcome your misery and encourage you to start your life in a new way. Remember friends, break up is just a part of life, all you need is strength and positive outlook to get out of it.

Blog Archive